A 17th Century former farmhouse set just 50 yards from the banks of the River Wye, less than a mile from historic Tintern Abbey.
It has been a guesthouse for some years with a loyal following. Now with new owners, Marta and Roger Brook, it is a proper restaurant as well. Open to non-residents as well as those staying with us.
The Essential Facts
- Restaurant open for dinner Wednesday to Saturday.
- Two courses: £34
- Three courses: £42
- Four courses: £48.
- Open from 7.00pm. Last orders: 8.30pm.
- Other days and times by arrangement.
- Eight comfortable guest rooms, doubles and twins.
- £90 per night, £70 as single occupancy.
- Option for third adult or child sharing a room.
- Special rates for three or more nights.
- Price includes a full cooked breakfast.